EU Public Affairs Internship
spiritsEUROPE is looking for a trainee to assist the spiritsEUROPE team in their lobbying activities for a period of 6 months starting from September 2021
spiritsEUROPE proudly represents the interest of the European spirit producers (29 national trade associations and 10 leading multinational companies). Distilled spirits are as diverse as the EU itself, spanning 47 product categories and including a host of geographically-specific products that contribute to the culture of their regions (240 GIs). spiritsEUROPE’s mission is to represent, defend and promote the European spirits sector and help members achieve sustainable business growth.
Your main responsibilities:
- Monitoring policy initiatives and developments at both Member State and EU level;
- Providing research and analysis on various policy areas on request;
- Events attendance and reporting (e.g. internal meetings; meetings with EU institutions; Conferences...);
- Supporting the preparation of meetings and events.
- University degree in European Studies, European Law, Politics or similar field, with a focus on EU policy and decision-making processes;
- Good communications skills in English (spoken and written); Other EU languages woud be an asset;
- Research abilities and analytical skills;
- Excellent team spirit and organisational skills;
- Ability to learn quickly in a small multilingual environment.
- Only students with a "Convention de Stage from a University or equivalent can apply (official certificate from your education establishment certifying either that you are required to complete a traineeship as part of your studies).
- Please submit CV and cover letter in English by 30/06/2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only candidates invited for interview will be contacted.