This Site is made available by spiritsEUROPE aisbl, Rue Belliard 12, bte 5 - 1040 Brussels, Belgium (email@example.com) - referred to in this statement as "we" or "us". The Site was designed and is hosted for us by Acapella, rue Klipveld 45, 1180 Brussels, Belgium.
- The only personal data we collect and store from this website is the email address of those who have registered for our newsletter. However, in order to perform our mission, we collect and use personal data from other sources (business cards, EU institutions websites, stakeholders' webpage, etc). In doing so, we process your name, e-mail and telephone number.
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish our mission and data are deleted once the information is no longer useful.
- When you e-mail us, we will use your email address for the purposes of administering your query and responding to you. We will not publish your email address on our Site.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution.
What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
According to the regulations on the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed about the purposes of the processing and the identity of the data controller (see above).
- Right of access and verification of data: you may, at any time, have access to the data that spiritsEUROPE has on you or check if you are included in the database of spiritsEUROPE.
- Right of objection: you may, at any time, object to the use of your data by spiritsEUROPE by sending your request by mail.
- Right of cancellation and/or modification: you may, at any time, notify spiritsEUROPE of corrections of your data him and, where appropriate, request the deletion from spiritsEUROPE's database - except those which spiritsEUROPE has a legal obligation to keep on record.
- Right of limitation of processing: you may, in particular, obtain a limitation of processing when you have objected to the processing, when you dispute the accuracy of the data, or when you consider that the processing is illegal.
- Right of transferability: We only transfer your data to a non-EU country when using YLMP service for mailing as it provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in EU countries.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, you are invited to send a written request, accompanied by a copy of your identity card or passport, to our data manager, Mrs Laura Graham:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: rue Belliard 12, bte 5 – 1040 Bruxelles
spiritsEUROPE will then take the necessary steps to satisfy this request as soon as possible.
1. What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small text file containing information saved by a website on a computer or by a mobile application on a user's smartphone.
Cookies offer the possibility to identify you and to memorize various information in order to facilitate your navigation on a website/a mobile application, to ensure the smooth functioning of these or to make them more effective, for example by memorizing your language preferences.
2. What cookies are used on our website and why?
We use different types of cookies for different reasons. COOKIE
These cookies are used to gather information about your use of the Website, in order to improve the content of the Website, make it more suitable to your needs and increase its usability.
For example, these cookies show us the most visited pages of the Website or help to identify difficulties that may be encountered during navigation.
THIRD-PARTY / SHARING COOKIES
These cookies allow you to share the content of the Website with other people via social networks. Some sharing buttons are integrated via third-party applications that can issue this type of cookies. This is particularly the case with the buttons "Twitter”, "You Tube" and LinkedIn.
3. Will our website still work without cookies?
You will still be able to view our Website, but some interactions may not work normally.
4. Other questions?
If you have other questions, contact us: + 32.2.779.24.23
- by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- by writing to the following postal address: spiritsEUROPE aisbl, rue Belliard 12- bte 5 /1040 Bruxelles